[dev] bug report :)

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:42:55 -0500

Depends on how you define good. :)

I can't speak to Jonah, but in Klutz select the "Show comics you haven't
selected on the browse page?" option.  When you look at the main browse
page, comics you haven't selected will show up a different color.  You
can then either view them by themselves (not in the daily view) or you
can go into your preferences and add the unselected comics to your list.

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it