[dev] anoncvs.horde.org fixed

Peter Arien peter.arien@cc.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:20:14 +0200

Jon Parise wrote:
> I believe I have solved the CVS problems that were occuring on
> anoncvs.horde.org.  I would appreciate a few confirmations, however,
> because I'm currently without the means to do any thorough testing.

Thank you very much, John. After a fresh cvs update
(the latest RELENG tags) the setTextdomain/setDomain
problem in imp/prefs.php is now solved, and my anonymous
cvs checkout looks perfectly synchronised with what I
see at cvs.horde.org.

Since Lang::setDomain (in horde/lib/Lang.php) is deprecated,
maybe someone should change that to Lang::setTextdomain in
horde/imp/prefs.php and horde/turba/prefs.php ?

Again, thank you!

--
Peter

  K.U.Leuven - LUDIT             -=- Tel: +32 16 322219
  peter.arien@cc.kuleuven.ac.be  -=- http://pa.cc.kuleuven.ac.be