[dev] DHTML popups and form elements bit...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:18:32 -0400

I know we've run into this in a couple of places, where a dhtml popup looks
bad because a form element is shown through it. The following two pages
show first the broken behavior, and then how you can hide the form element
when the dhtml mouseover is going on. Not directly useful right at the
moment, but someone might find it useful eventually...

http://marina.horde.org/wip/dhtml/select.html
http://marina.horde.org/wip/dhtml/select2.html

-chuck

--