[dev] IMP Filters Array Structure.

Igor Stroh stroh@scan-plus.de
21 Aug 2002 10:40:21 +0200

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
On Die, 2002-08-20 at 16:52, Mike Cochrane wrote:

>         *             [fld] =3D> Array(*Field name(s)*)
>         *             [txt] =3D> Array(*Text to match*)
> >                     [typ] =3D> (constant or string) Match Type (is, isn=
't,=20
> contains, begins with, ends with etc)
>         *           )
>         *       )
> >               [nme] =3D> (string) Filter Name
> >               [cmb] =3D> (constant) *Combine code* (AND OR)
> >               [cas] =3D> (boolean)Case Sesitive
>         *       [act] =3D> *Action code*
>         *       [fol] =3D> *Folder name to move to*
> also [fol] might be better named target as it would make more sense for r=
edirects.

I just wonder, how do you plan to implement "Case Sensitive"? AFAIK imap
does allways a case insensitive search. And what about the "Match Type"
field? I didn't manage to implement this either :( Or did I just
misunderstood everything and you're planing to scan the whole messages
using RE functions and not the imap_search/imap_sort stuff?

just curious,
Igor

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...