[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/config conf.php.dist conf.xml mime_drivers.php.dist prefs.php.dist imp/templates/smime import_key.inc notactive.inc open_smime_import.js open_smime_win.js passphrase.inc smime.inc imp/lib/MIME/Viewer pkcs7.php imp/lib SMIME.php imp smime.php

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:48:52 +1200

It already is, i just forgot to commit that file....

it's there now :-)

- Mike :-)