[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora co.php cvs.php history.php stats.php chora/config conf.php.dist chora/docs CHANGES chora/templates/stats authors_end.inc authors_start.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:13:31 -0400

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

>   Log:
>   Add in a basic statistics page to generate graphs of CVS activity
>   in one file.  Right now it only does commit counts for authors, but
>   the sky's the limit ... HTML and SVG work; I'm working on a GD-based
>   PNG driver for GraphSprocket as well.

Very cool - feel free to start playing with that API, btw; I'd like it to
get much more general and flexible.

>   Is it just me, or does 'Sprocket' conjure up memories of
>   Alice in Wonderland for anyone else?

What, you don't like my sprockets? =)

-chuck

--