[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: trean/lib Trean.php constants.php trean data.phptrean/templates/menu menu.inc

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:51:49 +1200

> Hrm. Can we add at least an option to import into existing categories, and
> to keep/auto-create categories (folders) defined in the bookmarks being
> imported?
I was getting hungry so i didn't add this.. the code is there... just needs a
select box with name of 'target' added. rest of the code is there. And it
allready imports and folders and recreates them.

- Mike :-)