[dev] Trean

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:16:55 -0700

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:

 | Right click and 'Bookmark this Link' should do the same.
Mike,

Duh!  That works fine.  Thanks, for waking me up from this dream of a link
on the personal tool bar in Mozilla. :-)

I assume that the

  Notice: Undefined index: import_export in
  /usr/src/horde/trean/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 18

is for coming attractions.

This is really going to be handy.

Thanks,

ed