[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/docs CHANGES kronolith day.phpmenu.phpmonth.php prefs.php week.php workweek.php kronolith/graphicsprivate.gif public.gif share.gif

Joel Vandal jvandal@subi.to
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:02:37 -0400

> Okay... shared calendar support is finally in there... there's some good
news
> and some bad news....
>
> Bad News:
> There's lots of bugs.... but i don't know where they are, as you haven't
found
> them :-)
> There is a known issue when trying to edit 'My Calendar' and the default
> calendar preference not listing the calendars...

You don't have commit the kronolith/config/prefs.php.dist patch.

I will look for your changes but since it, the members permission are no
more saved, we cannot list calendar, etc...

--
Joel Vandal
Infoteck Internet