[dev] Kronolith bug(?) in the week view

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:12:15 -0400

Quoting Joel Vandal <jvandal@subi.to>:

> I only add the category color support in WeekView.php and DayView.php and
> if I revert change, the problem continue...

Okay... we've worked out various issues like this before; you're just going
to have to dig into the dayview code (if you look at September 4th, you can
see where it starts - fix that and you'll probably fix all of it). I can't
debug it without playing with those exact events; I'll try and recreate it
later when I can, but you've got the test case right in front of you :)

Btw, anyone have a prefs.php entry for event_colors for kronolith? seems to
be missing from prefs.php.dist.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>