[dev] VFS question

Amith Varghese amith@xalan.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:55:57 -0400

There is no way as of yet (at least that I know of).  The sql_file vfs backend
was created by modifying one of the other drivers (but was changed to support
saving files to the file system).  One thing that would be nice to have is a
"bulk load" feature (maybe under options) that takes in a tar file and once
uploaded, untars it and stores the individual files in the appropriate
directories.  But that hasn't been implemented and I can only wish.  I don't
think it would be that bad because of the built tar support that I remember
somone adding to Horde.

Amith