[dev] summary page with non-show modules?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:32:21 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Isn't the move to xml config files kind of getting in the way of this to
> some extent though?  Not that I'm complaining, just wondering...

It's a balance to strike, though again: the config files themselves will
never be XML; the XML files are replacing .dist files in some cases. And the
issue isn't really XML, but generated config files in general.

At the moment, though, only conf.php files are being generated by the config
system, so it's moot for everything else.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>