[dev] Small patch for horde/templates/prefs/select.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:26:19 -0400

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

> 'active' => false works fine globally (as far as I can see), but 'show'
> => false works fine for the application menu, but not for the select menu
> I made the patch for. So if a application is marked 'active' => true and
> 'show' => false it still pops up in that selectmenu.

Right; that was intentional. Show = false is intended for the horde menu
only... where _do_ you have these apps showing up, if they're not active?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>