[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Auth.php blah blah blah

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:54:15 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Yeah, and that's what sork mostly is, just small bug fixes (typos, etc).
> One module has some rather major changes, but the rest (so far) are just
> real small fixes...
>
> I guess maybe it is time for the debate to start a new?

They're your modules, so you can do it as you'd like. I'd reccommend a 2.1
(or what have you) for the one with major changes, but 2.0.1 or whatever for
the others is fine...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>