[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Auth cyrsql.php

marcus@riboflavin.net marcus@riboflavin.net
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:26:31 -0500

I originally was going to do this, but it seemed more obvious/easier
to understand the use of this function the way it is.  Why?  This is
cyrus-specific.  The way it is now matches the setting in imapd.conf.
 I like the idea of matching parameters between the two config files.

I'm open to changing it, but I'd like a more compelling argument.