[dev] IMP show_attachments... do we still need

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:12:56 -0600

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

| On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 06:31:11PM -0600, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
|
| > I remember someone (chuck?) saying that it may be better if the
| > show_attachments and corresponding column in the summary column should
| > be removed.  Is this still a desired change?
|
| I'm okay with either removing it or only showing a single icon
| representing "attachments".

As a start... I have moved the graphic representation to the "checkbox"
column with the other icons; check what i just merged to HEAD.

I think I am with Jan on this one in that 1) there isn't all that much
extra code bloat to do this and 2) the performance hit can be avoided by
turning this option off

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder