[dev] Re: [sork] status of passwd patch...

Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:10:26 -0500

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
>  | A long time back, Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net> posted the following
>  | schema stuff to the sork list.  I don't know anything about ldap/horde
>  | schema, so I really don't want to touch this stuff myself.  So I'm sending
>  | it to the dev@lists.horde.org group, in hopes that some one there who
>  | knows about horde.schema will review it, and if appropriate commit it.

> This is no longer valid, IMO.  The make_schema.php program is much better
> and creates the schema dynamically based on the modules you are using.

Now you know why I didn't want to mess with this stuff myself.  Not using
ldap, I'm out of the loop...  I really hate to commit anything that I don't
use myself, just because of situations like this...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

"Can you hear me now? ... Good!"