[dev] kronolith multi-user and merging

Kurt Van Schaeybroeck kurt.vs@media-art.be
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:46:42 +0200

Hello,

I'm writing you with some specific question on horde and mostly on
kronolith, which I couldn't resolve whitou starting to install the project.
Please, understand that I considered subscribing to mailinglists,
but I have to face it: For me there's just not enough time anymore to wait
for response on that.

I read about multi-user shared calendars and merging.
I am just wondering, how long do you think it will take until this
is active or in demo?
I would like to overview a small list with other specs.
Can you please tell me if it's possible to:

- add a code or name from the submitter of a message
- set a location and time in seperate fields from the main message
- at the bottom of a msg view, add two links to docs or pdf files which can
be viewed by users of a certain level
-set a color scheme per calendar
- send an email to a certain address if an item is added to a calendar

Please inform me as quikly as possible. It is very important for me.
I need to get a system up very soon, and I would like to give horde a fair
chance in competing with things like MS Exchange. I would hate it if that
would be my only option. Meanwhile I need to check the options.

My best regards,
Kurt Van Schaeybroeck