[dev] Horde Summary Layout options, in HEAD maybe?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:57:07 -0400

Quoting Ryan Gallagher <ryan@studiesabroad.com>:

> 2) Quick and dirty network shares browser.

That sounds fun/useful... ;)

> 3) Website Traffic Analysis Reports.

That too...

> Other "considered" additions:
> 1) A documentation/faq module

This is on my list, too, to integrate with Whups. The Category:: code is
_perfect_ for storing FAQ-type data, imho. I just haven't had the time to
devote to it yet...

> But really nothing that would qualify as 'modules' per say.  Just some
> fun hacking to consolidate our internal web resources under one roof.

Hey, whatever you want to call it. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>