[dev] Notice: Undefined index: now (13)

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 07:35:23 -0700

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

 | Quoting Cliff Green <green@UMDNJ.EDU>:
 |
 |  | Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
 |  |
 |  | [munch]
 |  | >  | > Notice: Undefined index: 10 in
 |  | >  | >/usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/Category.php | >  | > on line 495
 |  | [munch]
 |  |
 |  | I vote for a problem with $id on that line.  Do you have something
 | defined
 |  | with
 |  | a category (# 10) which is no longer defined?

I decided to bite the bullet and enable NAG again to see if the order
of enabling and disabling has any influence on the problem.  The error
came back immediately as horde.shares were created for shared tasks.

It is now index #13 that is "Undefined" and the entry in mysql
horde_categories from a dump is:

horde_categories VALUES (13,'horde.shares','eculp@encontacto.net',\
'nag','','',0,20020921071204);

I still don't understand the error, don't think the problem is configuration
and definitely don't understand how I have caused the problem as I seem to
be the only one seeing it.

Thanks for your patience, I'm going to keep banging away at this so any
suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

ed