[dev] Undefined index: 19 in /usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/Category.php on line 495

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:01:50 -0400

This message is in MIME format.

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> I guess this is just my lucky weekend because I see the same.  I applied
> your patch and it eliminated the errors that IMO your "high-repetition
> errors" description was an understatement.
>
> Thanks for the patch.  Let's see what else we can find in addition to
> the undefined owner in nag:-)

Sorry I forgot to include this last night:

along with the patch to WeekView.php, there was a similar patch to
templates/week/head.inc to take care of _span, which I've attached.

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...