[dev] mnemo warnings

Pavel Chytil pavel@chytil.tk
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 23:48:34 -0700

I just did fresh mnemo update from cvs and I am getting following messages once
I try to access it:

Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/mnemo/lib/base.php on line 55

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/mnemo/lib/base.php on line 66

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/mnemo/lib/base.php:55)
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/mnemo/index.php on line 23

and following message after I log into the frame:

Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/mnemo/lib/base.php on line 55

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/mnemo/lib/base.php on line 66

Pavel