[dev] Weirdness in Kronolith lib/Drive/sql.php

David U. davidu@everydns.net
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 09:39:10 -0500

Hi,

In Kronolith lib/Driver/sql.php we have:

function listEvents($startDate = null, $endDate = null, $hasAlarm = false)

which uses $hasAlarm like this:
        if ($hasAlarm) {
            $q .= 'e.event_alarm > 0)) AND ((';
        }

Then in month.php we call listEvents() like this:
$allevents = Kronolith::listEvents($startDate, $endDate,
$GLOBALS['display_calendars']);

I'm not totally sure, but I don't think it makes sense to use
$GLOBALS['display_calendars'] for determining if we should check for alarms
since it's always got a value. right?

-davidu

--
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the
world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead