[dev] From Summary screen in head version: The requested task/mnemo does not exist.

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:22:00 -0500

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> I just stumbled across the fact that when I click on a task or a memo from
> the summary screen it gives the message  requested task does not exist."

I can verify this for memo/notes, but not nag/tasks.

> Opening the links in new windows shows the difference in kronolith that
> works and mnemo and nag that don't.  Should nag and mnemo have eventID's
> also?

No.  For memo/notes, the notepad is being left off.

> /horde/mnemo/view.php?memo=0

Should be &memolist=list appended, so for my notepade (ericr) it would be

/horde/mnemo/view.php?memo=0&memolist=ericr

> /horde/nag/view.php?task=0

Assume it is the same problem.