[dev] So what's Odin gonna be?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:03:01 -0400

Quoting Ryan Gallagher <ryan@studiesabroad.com>:

> I saw that it was based of much of the Turba stuff, with what appears to
> be abstraction for handling more types of
> objects/searches/queries/results.

It's intended for data management/queries; right at the moment I'm writing
it for a client who wants a tool for managing/querying some logfile data.

> If it is anything like what it appears to be geared towards I will be
> following it closely (perhaps contributing), as we are looking for a good
> general user query tool against ldap datasources of varying natures
> (beyond contacts).

If you want LDAP support for it, you'll definitely be contributing. :) I
don't know enough about LDAP to maintain that driver file, so it's not
present for the moment.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>