[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: turba/lib List.php turba browse.php search.php turba/templates/display display.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:05:57 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@ammma.de>:

> Chuck, is there any more coming or can we start a new release cycle?

We need to sort out a few things. Right now advanced.php displays its own
results, and doesn't know how to handle groups. search.php doesn't display
its own results. Caching is now consistent between the two, but if you click
on search.php, you won't see the cache, even though its there.

So we need some consistency here. I think I'd prefer to move the display
code out of browse.php (where it handles groups correctly, and which
search.php redirects to) into one of the libraries, and have browse.php,
search.php, and advanced.php all do their own displaying.

Thoughts?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>