[dev] unserialize failed

Hubert Yeh cwyeh@pest.yichi.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:54:31 +0800

Hi all:

  I know this problem have been reported for serveral times, and it's not
easy to reproduce. But
in my case, browsing from MSIE's bookmark might be a potential cause for the
problem. Some
users of my webmail box made a bookmark on MSIE when they first connected to
webmail.
The URL is correct, such as http://webmail.foo.org/horde/login.php. But if
they launch the webmail
login screen from their bookmarks and login correctly, clicking any buttom
on the menubar will
cause unserialize failed error appear. This probelm will appear only when
they link to webmail
by bookmark. A temporary solution is to disable cookie in MSIE.

  My horde's version is CVS-head on a FreeBSD 4.6 STABLE box with PHP 4.2.2.
  Hope these help!

Best Regards
Chih-Wei Yeh