[dev] IMP Makeover

Dominic Ijichi dom@ijichi.org
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 23:46:40 +0100

Yo developers,

Partly out of curiosity, partly to learn the codebase a little better, I've done
a makeover of horde and a few modules, namely imp, turba, kronolith and nag.
It's a first attempt and still has a few issues, but the few users I've got
running it have come back with very encouraging remarks, so I thought I'd offer
it back to horde, if there's any interest.  You can see a few screenshots here:

http://webmail.ijichi.org/screenshots/

If there is any interest, or suggestions, I'd be happy to hack a few patches
against HEAD.  Two things that have been requested are:

1) Make automatic address expansion in compose handle duplicates
2) Window (not frame) of folders in the mailbox view, ala Lookout, Messenger etc.

If anyone can give me basic pointers where to look to fix these two, I'd be
happy to try and submit patches.

Cheers,
dom

This message was penned by the hand of Dom