[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/templates/javascript open_compose_win.js

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:32:15 -0600

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| >   Log:
| >   This really doesn't look right - should be $registry instead of
| $this.
|
| And yet it works, because it's included from within the registry... did
| you test the change?

Yup - it's been running on my machine for a few days.  I caught this error
since I am implementing (very very slowly) a way to forward multiple
messages in an rfc822 digest from the mailbox screen.  Current behavior:
check the messages you want to forward and click on a new forward link
(next to "Delete" and "Blacklist"); this reloads the mailbox page and
either forwards you to the compose page (if compose does NOT open in a new
window) or reload the mailbox page and popup the compose window using the
existing code at the bottom of mailbox.php.  This was where I was seeing
the error - when open_compose_win.js was being included, I was getting
a "variable is not an object" or whatever error.  When I switched $this to
$registry, the window correctly opens up; additionally, I have encountered
no other problems elsewhere.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder