[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Category sql.php

Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:21:38 -0500

> chuck       2002/10/07 11:08:39 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib/Category         sql.php
>   Log:
>   - Fix a check for whether or not a category is already loaded. This
>     ought to cut down the number of queries people are seeing a bit
>
>   - Remove group_uid from a few queries where we are using the
>     category_id directly now; these are guaranteed unique so we don't
>     need the extra WHERE clause.

YES YES YES!!!  Thanks Chuck!   My calendars now function at full speed (okay,
a bit slower than the non-shared code, but that is understandable).

You just took my calendar loading down from 6-10 seconds to about 2-3 seconds
with these changes!

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics