[dev] Filters, Vacation, etc. as service, not driver

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:49:44 -0400

> This is a pretty cool idea. The only major roadblock is that current the
> registry doesn't allow more than one application to implement, for
> instance, the mail/* API. I think I know how to fix this, though, and will
> take a look in the next few days hopefully.

This roadblock should now be removed. You should be able to set an app to
provide a mail/filter method, or mail/blacklist, mail/whitelist, etc.; while
still letting IMP handle mail/*. This goes for any app, of course, so if you
had a special tasklist app, or whatever...

Go to town,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."