[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: sam spamassassin.php

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Tue Oct 8 20:19:24 2002

Not sure if my other message will get trap'd somewhere ...

But, this patch is wrong ... it makes an assumption that all systems will
maintain the same defaults for their users ... setting of defaults like
this, at the vary least, should go into a config/* file, preferable
something like conf.xml where the Admin can go in an set appropriate
values for the specific system ...