[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: jeta/templates main.inc

Wed Oct 9 00:20:43 2002

> chuck       2002/10/08 15:05:42 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     templates            main.inc
>   Log:
>   We don't need a session id or full path on this...
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.15      +1 -1      jeta/templates/main.inc
>
>   Chora Links:
>   http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/jeta/templates/main.inc?r1=1.14&r2=1.15&ty=u

Actually, it was there for a reason, and was only for full path (obviously
don't need session id).

Someone else changed it since I put it there.  But it was there for a
reason (buggy mozilla browsers).

But now I've pretty much obsoleted it. So it will probably work without it.
I plan to totally obsolete the conf.ssh file soon (but this line will need
to remain, even when the file is gone).

Not sure if the above made sense...  But the point is, the line was there
for a reason, but can probably be removed safely now, and if not then will
be safe as-is soon.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics