[dev] turba config

Danielle Robarge danielle@fcs.uga.edu
Fri Oct 11 13:22:42 PDT 2002

Hi all... newbie here to the listserve (and no pro at listserves in general :-)

We are working on configuring /imp and /turba and having a bit of a scavenger
hunt finding the where the defaults are set.

Currently I am trying to find the default column options... when a user does a
search only last name shows up and they have to go to options to set first
name, email and phone to be displayed. We Would like to have that be the
default.

Also this error message shows up in
https://www.fcs.uga.edu/horde/turba/prefs.php?group=columns

"Notice: Undefined index: phone
in /www/horde/turba/templates/prefs/columnselect.inc on line 26"

it's refering to the index of 'alias'. this doesn't seem to affect the
functioning of the code at all.

Any help is appreciated - I'm not sure if this the kind of question the list-
serve is for.

thanks,
Danielle R.