[dev] Bugs plea

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri Oct 11 22:24:44 PDT 2002

As those of you on the bugs list will have noticed, I just spent a bunch of
time plugging through stale bug reports, closing things out, etc. Anyone who
has bugs assigned to them, please take a look and see if you can either
close them or push them along!

ALSO: anyone who has a moment, please take a look through all the stale 2.2
bugs (mostly assigned to Brent). Lots of them can be closed as irrelevant or
are probably lacking feedback. I did about 30 already.

A little work, and we can get things cleared out so that migrating to Whups
is easy (we can migrate all of the closed reports at our leisure, but the
open ones should go over right away. Thus, if there are few open reports, my
job becomes much easier...). (No, this isn't _quite_ ready to happen - we
need better anon user support. Anyone who has time, please help out).

Thanks,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."