[dev] Tasks showing wrong date in Calendar

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Sat Oct 12 10:02:42 PDT 2002

Hey Chuck,
  Using Pacific/Auckland here, the server sits in US/EST.

Thanks,
Harry

*> Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>:
*>
*> >   Here's a weird one. I created a task with a due date of 10/10/02
*> > 11:00am. In task details it shows the proper due date. In the calendar
*> > "Day View" it shows up as 10/11/02 4:00am and also shows this in the Horde
*> > summary. Is anyone else seeing this sort of thing?
*>
*> No, but what kind of timezone settings do you have going?
*>
*> -chuck
*>
*> --
*> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
*> "People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
*>  - Google, thanks to Harpers
*>
*> --
*> Horde developers mailing list
*> Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/

Harry Hoffman
ITSS Systems Team Leader
University of Auckland
hhoffman@auckland.ac.nz
hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
STANDARD DISCLAIMER:
*This universe shipped by weight, not volume.*
*Some expansion may have occured in shipping.*