[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: passwd/config conf.php.dist passwd/lib Driver.php

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Sat Oct 12 17:55:45 PDT 2002

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:
>
> > Cool, might want to change the message we get when we commit files
> > without them too, it says:
> > passwd/lib/Driver.php - "$Horde$" keyword is either missing or corrupt.
>
> Actually, I appear to have been wrong about this, but I'm confused - I
> could
> have sworn I remembered seeing one of these unexpanded somewhere.

That might be my fault. I used to use -kk when I merged code to RELENG to
avoid too much conflicts. I was pretty sure that this sticked only locally
but I might be wrong on this.

Jan.