[dev] is "nowrap" attribute xhtml compliant?

Sun Oct 13 00:32:38 PDT 2002

I recently enabled the "Report as Spam" link on my test version of IMP.  The
problem is that it makes the message view navbar too long when the "Reply
to List" and "Report as Spam" are both shown, and the navbar wraps onto 2
lines.  This is bad, not only because it is now spaning two lines which is
bad enough, but because now the "Back to INBOX < >" stuff also gets split on
to two lines and shows as:

Back to INBOX <

Which looks really bad.

Now, I can fix this second problem by adding a "nowrap=nowrap" attribute to the
any reason not to do this?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics