[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: ingo rule.php

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Wed Oct 16 17:18:40 PDT 2002

Whomever does it can do it however they like...I just needed list-Id
desperately and didn't have time to "do it right".  I'm moving to Sieve
and didn't want to have to enter 4 existing headers to check and hope to
be right...much better to have the list-Id, especially since I'm on over
40 mailing lists... :}

By the way, it works great so far.  Thanks! :)