[dev] Memo and/or Task from email

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 16 20:08:02 PDT 2002

Could be I guess.  What he said was:

> One idea I had a while ago I haven't done anything on is a link, or some
> other method, for creating a new memo, task, or calendar entry based on
> an email.

I read this and thought: Well, if someone wanted to send me a message about
a task, with completion date and so, it would be cool to add that to nag,
like you can with kronolith.  But why not just do it the same as in
kronolith?

Now, maybe he meant something more like:  If someone sent me a cool joke in
email, it would be cool to import that into mnemo.  If so, then that is
a totally different thing all together.

I can see how to implement that at the low level, but I'm not sure what
kind of UI you could use to make it useful and intuitive...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!