[dev] Bug in IMP CVS HEAD

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Oct 17 19:03:32 PDT 2002

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> If I set "Hide Deleted" on, and then delete a message from the message
> view, it takes me back to the folder view on page 1 of my mailbox.  If I
> select "Show Deleted" instead, it works as expected, following my
> preferences which for me is to go to the next message.

Confirmed. I've traced it to the message index no longer being valid after
deleting the message; this check is triggered:

/* We may have done processing that has taken us past the end of the
   message array, so we will return to mailbox.php if that is the
   case. */
if (!$imp_mailbox->isValidIndex()) {
    header('Location: ' .
Horde::addParameter(Horde::applicationUrl('mailbox.php', true), 'start=' .
$imp_mailbox->getMessageIndex()));
    exit;
}

... but I don't know why. Michael? This is buried in IMP_Mailbox:: or
IMP_Message:: somewhere...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."