[dev] Request for "Bookmark this site"

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Fri Oct 18 20:20:34 PDT 2002

Chuck,
    If the user community was small enough that would be fine. But for me and
others using Horde/etc. in large user areas it's not that easy. We could
probably put up a notice but past experience indicates the users won't read it ;-<

--Harry

*> Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman at ip-solutions.net>:
*>
*> > Is there anyway that an icon could be included to "Bookmark this site"?
*> > All too often I have users that bookmark the site based upon the URL
*> > listed once the login page is shown which causes many "unserialize"
*> > errors.
*>
*> Wouldn't it be better to just track down and fix those once and for all?
*>
*> -chuck
*>
*> --
*> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
*> "People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
*>  - Google, thanks to Harpers
*>
*> --
*> Horde developers mailing list
*> Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/

Harry Hoffman
ITSS Systems Team Leader
University of Auckland
hhoffman at auckland.ac.nz
hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
STANDARD DISCLAIMER:
*This universe shipped by weight, not volume.*
*Some expansion may have occured in shipping.*