[dev] Request for "Bookmark this site"

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Fri Oct 18 20:25:48 PDT 2002

Hi Jan,
  Gee, I don't know whether it works in other browsers or not. I've never
actually clicked on one of those "Bookmark this site" links, I just assummed it
was a J/S.
   In terms of where it should go, I guess I was thinking something along the
lines of how the "guest services" is laid out on the main login page.

Thanks,
Harry

*> Zitat von Harry Hoffman <hhoffman at ip-solutions.net>:
*>
*> >   Is there anyway that an icon could be included to "Bookmark this site"?
*> > All
*> > too often I have users that bookmark the site based upon the URL listed
*> > once the
*> > login page is shown which causes many "unserialize" errors.
*> >   If perhaps a "Bookmark this page" link could be added that would
*> > bookmark the
*> > base link that would be great.
*> >   What do you guys think?
*>
*> That's a good idea, but does this work in any other browser than IE? Also we
*> need to find a nice place to put that link because it will probably used
*> only once per user so it shouldn't clutter any screen space.
*>
*> Jan.
*>
*> --
*> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
*> http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
*> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft
*>
*> --
*> Horde developers mailing list
*> Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/

Harry Hoffman
ITSS Systems Team Leader
University of Auckland
hhoffman at auckland.ac.nz
hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
STANDARD DISCLAIMER:
*This universe shipped by weight, not volume.*
*Some expansion may have occured in shipping.*