[dev] very minor issue with quota hook and printing support

Mon Oct 21 20:06:44 2002

Using CVS HEAD of Horde/IMP, but it's been a problem for a while.

When you enable a quota hook, it puts the quota info on each message page,
which is good.  But when you go to print it, the print formating also
includes the quota info, which is bad.

So, if anyone can find the time to put a check and not include the quota
hook output when generating a printed copy of a message, that would be
way cool... It's been on my todo list for months, and I've never got to it,
and don't know if/when I would be able to, so I'm tossing it out here in
hopes that someone else will beat me to it.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!