[dev] bug in Group.php ??

René Lund Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Sun Oct 27 20:28:12 2002

| > PS: Any news about the XML_RPC stuff..??
| > I'm quite stuck. I have a lot of trouple with the registry when I'm
using
| > RPC...
|
| No, I didn't have time to fix it yet.
|
| Jan.

Could you kick me in the right direction..??
I would be glad to help, if i'm able to.

All my attepts has ended in the _dispather calling hasMethod.
(which I don't understand is there.)

The XML_RPC server will complain if you try to call a method not registred
at the server.
(furthermore hasMethod is also called in Registry::call)

So when I comment out the hasMethod call in _dispather, I get stuck in the
hasmethod call in Registry::call.

It seems like the horde/conf/registry.php and app.api files are not
correctly included when the RPC-server initializes the registry object.
(Remember this is only a problem when using RPC.
I'm using application/imp as authentication, which uses the registry as well
to authenticate.)

René Jensen
lundeman@tbkol.dk