[dev] smbpasswd driver

René Lund Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Wed Oct 30 18:34:43 2002

Hey

| The lack of error checking in the _disconnect() routine bothers me
slightly.
| I'm not sure that an error closing the pipe should be ignored, though in
| theory we may have a valid response back before that.  Anyone else have
| any thoughts here?

OK.. I put this errorchecking in again.
I don't know which version of the errorchecking i prefer.
They both return the actual errors from smbpasswd,
which means no way of translating these via gettext.

But the positive thing about this way is that we actually catch
ALL error mesages. Maybe we should just log the messages and then
just return "Error changing password" to the user..??

Well.. here is a diff.

René Jensen
Rene@lundjensen.net

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...