[dev] CVS Head Horde and IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue Nov 5 23:06:04 2002

Quoting scott carr <scarr@progbits.com>:

> I tried a full Head download earlier today.  Each time I tried to go to
> anything, I couldn't auth for the Admin page or anything.
>
> I kept getting errors for conf.php, but I couldn't get to the Admin
> screen to generate it. ;-)
>
> Is there a trick I am missing?  Is it just not finished yet?

HEAD works perfectly for me, including the administration tools. Given that
you didn't include any actual error messages or other relevant/helpful
details, I have no idea what you're doing wrong.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."