[dev] CVS Head Horde and IMP

scott carr scarr@progbits.com
Tue Nov 5 22:17:17 2002

>From a new download of CVS, every time I tried to goto the horde directory it
tried to bring up the IMP directory.  Even if I didn't have IMP downloaded yet.

The IMP install says to go into Admin to setup the conf.php file, but there was
no way to log into admin without having IMP, from what I could find.

It wasn't clear in the docs on how to get this going.
--
Scott Carr
Documenation/QA/WP Maintainer