[dev] Fwd: Hey chuck...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu Nov 7 02:14:33 2002

----- Forwarded message from kelly@featureprice.com -----
    Date: Wed,  6 Nov 2002 15:44:16 -0500
    From: kelly@featureprice.com
 Subject: Hey chuck...
      To: chuck@horde.org

I was wondering if at possible to get a snapshot of the latest horde/imp as
there seems to be alot of errors from the anonymous CVS. We really like
horde/imp combo, but need some of the features that the new modules bring but
unfortunatly they only work with the cvs builds. Ive tried getting the latest
versions, and if you would like, i can show you some of the errors im getting,
nothing bug, just little things that i cant hunt down. Our company is also
interested in hosting a working demo mirror for horde/imp/ and all related
modules. We are currently ono a very large pipe, and have powerfull machines
to accomodate almost any load.

Thank you,
Kelly

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."