[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp mailbox.php imp/config conf.xml prefs.php.dist imp/templates/mailbox message_summaries.inc imp/docsCHANGES

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu Nov 14 17:18:33 2002

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:
>
> > Then this has to be fixed. The patch was send to the list over a week
> ago
> > (iirc) and noone really objected against it.
>
> Ah. I didn't remember whether I'd objected here; I strongly objected to
> the
> poster when it was brought up in #horde.

I posted my concerns here and thought by making it also a configuration
option and disabling the configuration and the preference by default this
would be A Good Thing.
It might be useful for some people but shouldn't bother anyone else.

Jan.